WoahWoah~
It's been a long time i nvr update,
since christmas lol..
Feel guilty especially when the number of audience increases,
My blog really "menghampakan" -.-
I'm such a lazy girl,
There are undone posts in my draft,
picture also uploaded in halfway,
It's all abt what i did in holiday and recently..
Using handphone to blog is sucks!
I'm waiting my chance to use my daddy's notebook -.-
Live without own notebook is sucks!
Haizz, i'll wait wait wait and wait!
U all also hv to wait la soory ;-)
Hmmm,
Nw is only d second week since the scul reopen.
I'm actually love to b in second class,
i feel more comfortable here ;-)
First class is good, majority of them are playful,
but they still can get a very good result.
If i'm as playful as them, gone GG!
Owh, nt my world la wuut!
We are talking abt the Sarawak trip this recently
Yea i'm going! It is long for ONE WEEKS !!
I'm so excited, all of us are excited XD
We have to wait wait wait untill our neck grow long..
It set on 0528 to 0604,
Opsie, i just realize 0528 is my brother's bday! -.-
- dun care bout his stuff - XD
Hiek, busy counting holidays..
Malaysian students are lucky,
we have more than 90+ holidays in one year! Damn nice! :D
Bersyukurlah haha XD
Desire to change my header,
"Daddy, lend me your notebook pleeease.." -.-


No comments:
Post a Comment