Hey People,
PRAY FOR JAPAN!
*I found these pics online and it's frm japanese comic artist. *The last pic is exclusive for Chue..lol...
I'm feeling grateful n thankful, we r lucky to b Malaysian
We r free frm these dooms and i'm still sitting here, blogging..!$&%# *sud i slap myself?T-T
Haih, did u actually knw my cousy is studing at Tokyo?!
Plus my grandma n aunty was off to visit him this lately...
Well, u sud gt shocked but dun feel sorry abt that cuz THEY WERE BACK! :DD
I was like insane when I knew they're back.. i told hhan, I'm HAPPY TO THE MAX! :DD
I nvr see him since i'm 12 (if not mistaken)...MISS HIM A LOT!
I freezed when i saw d news bout Japan disaster,
This news just swap all my worries away! :D
Imma visit'em this Saturday n i'm sooo EXCITED!
Can't wait to listen to their experience:DD
Well, i'll keep praying for Japan.
I love Japan, fna...
my heart was broken while seeing these pictures,
What else can I do? Just PRAY...
Last but not least, hensum cousy!
![]() |
| Idk why, he looks like japanese in this pic, seriously..@@ |
MidVally tomolo!:D







No comments:
Post a Comment